- this giveaway is now CLOSED! -
I figure the best way to celebrate the first birthday of the HipsterCurious blog is to host a giveaway where you can win all sorts of awesome things! I've put together a pack of things I've talked about over the year.
The rules to participate are simple:
1. anyone can take part, no limitations based on geography or if you know me.
2. to participate, leave a comment below (Give me some feedback on my blog, or just say hi. Totally up to you). I will pick a winner using random.org
3. This ends on Sunday October 14th at midnight (eastern), any entries added after that time will not be included in the draw
- It doesn't matter if you've never left a comment here before. Just do so now! -
You could win this lot of paper and other awesomeness
A set of upcycled map stationery, just like the photo from my first ever blog post
A couple of transparent envelopes, like the ones from this post
A few bags of different teas, like the ones I sent here and talked about here
A roll of washi tape, like the ones I use with my journal or was inspired by here
Some old-fashioned stickers, like the ones you can see in my snail mail kit or on these envelopes
A pack of stamp stickers, just like the ones here
A pack of Korean stickers, I ordered some for myself here and got another set for a prize
There's also a few vintage postcards and some cute little bandaids. And perhaps a little surprise...
Good luck everyone!